|Name:||Dr. Bandar Bin Mohammed As'ad Hajjar|
|Place & Date of Birth:||Madina-Almunawarah, 1953|
|Marital Status:||Married with 4 children|
|Correspondence Address:||P.O Box 80188 Jeddah 21589 Office No.4420160 Fax 4881764|
- Ph.D. in Economics, Loughborough University, United Kingdom 1989. The title of his PhD thesis was " funding the small projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia" which was considered the first scientific research in Saudi Arabia that shed the light on the financial , administrative and marketing obstacles that face the small projects and the role of these projects in creating job opportunities for Saudis to reduce employment.
- M.A.in Economics, Indiana University, United States, 1980.
- B.Sc. in Politic sciences and Economics, King Saud University, 1976,Saudi Arabia . with grade of excellence with the first honorary rank.
- Studied economics at King Saud University and King Abdulaziz University
- Deputy Director of the Islamic Economics Research Center at King Abdulaziz University
- Deputy Dean of College of Economy & Administration, King Abdul Aziz University, 1995-1998.
- Member of the Shura Council from 1998 until 2008.
- Vice-Speaker of the Shura Council since 2008.
- Chairman of the National Society for Human Rights from 2005 until 2008.
- Chairman of the National Council for Election Control since 2005.
- Chairman of the Coordinating Council to monitor municipal elections in 2005.
- Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs of Shura Council in 2000.
-Member of the team entrusted for the accession of the Shura Council to the Inter-Parliamentary Union, 2002 until 2003 .
-Represented the Shura Council in the Arab Parliamentary Union in the years 2001 and 2002.
-Member of the Administration Council for King Abdulaziz Endowment - Al Ain Al Aziziyah - and Chairman of the Investment Committee from 2003 to 2009.
-Member of the Advisory Board of H.R.H Prince Khalid Al Faisal's Chair for Consolidating the Saudi Moderation at King Abdulaziz University.
-Member of the Scientific Commsission of Sheikh Mohammed Al-Rashid for Islamic Banking Studies Chiar at Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
- Member of the Islamic International Foundation for Economics & Finance .
-Member of the Global Commission to Introduce the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and to support him .
-Member of the Disabled Children's Association .
-Member of the Board of Trustees of Takaful Charitable Foundation (to care for students of schools - orphans and the needy).
-Chief editor of Money and Markets Magazine (a specialized economic magazine), for more than ten years.
-Participated in numerous seminars and workshops inside the Kingdom and abroad.
- Funding and developing small projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Funding small projects in the trading and industrial sectors by employing the Islamic funding techniques.
- The role of the endowment establishment in the economy development.
- Whole economic issues.